Graduation Lei Vendors
Graduation Lei Vending
Vendors are required to follow the state of Hawaii COVID-19 guidelines.
Our graduation vending program provides private vendors the ability to sell leis for the BYU–Hawaii and Kahuku High School graduations which take place on our campus. If you are interested in renting a booth, carefully fill out the application and submit all the required documents with payment during the application acceptance dates. See the application for important dates. If you would like to participate in the next event, see the details below.
Current Event: BYU–Hawaii Spring 2022
Date: Spring 25, 2022
Place: BYU–Hawaii CAC
Time: 6:30 am - 7:45 am Vendor Set-Up
7:45 am - 1:00 pm Vending Hours
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Vendor tear down (time may change depending on length of ceremony and will be advised by Event Services & Outreach)
NOTE: Commencement Ceremony begins at 9:30 am.
- Registration Open: Monday, June 13 through Friday, June 17; 10 am - 2:45 pm ONLY.
- Cancellation for a full refund less $10.00 processing fee deadline: Friday, June 17, by 4:30 pm in writing. No refunds after this date.
- Registration for additional booth (if space available): Monday, June 20 and Tuesday, June 21; 10 am - 2:45 pm only. Only those who purchased a first booth may purchase an additional booth.
- Deposit required for each booth purchased.
- No refunds will be given for additional booths purchased.
- PERMITS WILL NOT BE SOLD AFTER Tuesday, June 21.
- ***See application packet for other details and requirements.***
- CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY.
- Applications will be accepted during OPEN registration dates and times only. See the application for exact dates and times.
- All required documents must be completed, signed and submitted with deposit and vendor fees (CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY) before the application is reviewed and approved.
- Booth selection is by LOTTERY. Only 10 booth spaces are available.
Vendor Space Cost
- $25.00 deposit (refunded ONLY if area is cleaned and guidelines are followed).
- $45.00 rental fee (includes two vendors).
- $2.00 additional vendor fee (not to exceed two additional).
- 10 x 10 space will be assigned to each vendor.
- Vendor provides tables and chairs; not to exceed the space size of 10 x 10.
- Vendor provides 10 x 10 tent (optional). TENT STAKES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Electrical and water sources ARE NOT provided for vendors. Gas generators are allowed.