Group Study Room - Available during the semester only
Due to COVID-19, the group study rooms are limited to five (5) persons only.
- To make a reservation, contact Event Services & Outreach at (808) 675-3784 Monday through Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm or visit the office in person at LSB 218.
- Group study rooms are limited to ten (10) persons only.
- Group study rooms may be used between the hours of 5 pm - 10 pm.
- Maximum of two hours per study session. Must schedule before 4:30pm on the day of use. One (1) reservation per student.
- Designated rooms for use are HGB 113, 115, 117, 133, or 135.
- Face masks, social distancing, use of hand sanitizer, cleaning room before and after use are required. Food/eating is not allowed in study room. See reservation confirmation for details and additional guidelines.
- Your current BYU–Hawaii student ID and a copy of your reservation confirmation is needed upon arriving to room.
- Security will ensure that study rooms are opened and verify reservation.