Group Study Room Reservations Beginning February 8.
Due to COVID-19, the group study rooms are limited to five (5) persons only.
1. To make a reservation, contact Event Services & Outreach at (808) 675-3784 Monday through Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm or visit the office in person at LSB 218.
2. Group study rooms are limited to ten (10) persons only.
3. Group study rooms may be used between the hours of 5 pm - 10 pm.
4. Maximum of two hours per study session. Must schedule before 4:30pm on the day of use. One (1) reservation per student.
5. Designated rooms for use are HGB 113, 115, 117, 133 or 135.
6. Face masks, social distancing, use of hand sanitizer, cleaning room before and after use are required. Food/eating is not allowed in study room. See reservation confirmation for details and additional guidelines.
7. Your current BYU–Hawaii student ID and a copy of your reservation confirmation is needed upon arriving to room.
8. Security will ensure that study rooms are opened and verify reservation.