2023 SUMMER HOUSING IS CLOSED
Summer Housing for Approved BYUH Programs and Ecclesiastical Groups Only
*For groups 50 or larger, please contact Event Services & Outreach at (808) 675-3780 during the hours of 8 am-5 pm, Mondays-Fridays for assistance.
- single guest - $50 per person
- groups - 20% of total
- The deposit will be refunded once stay and bed/room is cleared of any damages according to guidelines and agreement. Allow 10 business days for receipt of a refund check.
- Nightly Rate:
- $42 per twin bed per night, sharing toilet and shower with three others in unit; tax included.
- Participants are required to provide their own fitted/flat sheets, blanket, pillow with pillowcase and towel. Upon availability, linen packets fitted/flat sheet, light blanket, pillow with pillowcase) may be available for rent; $25.00 per person. *Please state need for linen rental in the comment section of registration.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm.
- Check-out time: 10:00 am.
- Late check-outs: Requests for late check-outs will be considered if space is available on a case by case basis.
- Pool and Fitness Center are NOT ACCESSIBLE to use for summer housing participants.
- Meals: are not included with housing accommodations but are available for purchase at The Banyan Dining Hall or the Seasider snack bar.
- Cancellations or refunds:
- must be submitted in writing 30 days prior to your booking date and will be subject to a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations after this date will be charged one night's stay for each room reserved. Reservations are NON REFUNDABLE once booking dates start.
- Housing discounted rates may be available for groups of 50 or more.